Since 2001, we’ve built relationships with key people at leading employers. Get the inside track on Houston’s best opportunities – many of which are never advertised.
We pride ourselves in finding the best matches for our clients and candidates We truly value our job candidates and realize that they are our best asset.
As a Preferred Houston Recruiter, Head Hunter and Staffing Firm, we have clients in Houston, The Woodlands, Webster, Pasadena, Texas City, Dallas, Fort Worth and in many other large Texas cites
To apply please click the Send Us Your Resume button
If your resume meets the job qualifications, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Thanks for choosing Expert Staffing!
What to expect from us:
· There is never a fee to the applicant.
· Your resume is kept in the strictest of confidence
· We will listen to you and respect your needs.
· We will treat you with honesty and equality.
· We will maintain confidentiality about your job search.
· We keep your best interest in mind at all times.
· We will consult you before we send your resume to any client.
· We will follow up with you ASAP if you call while on assignment.
What we expect from you:
· Please arrive ten minutes early on your first day so you have time to get settled.
· Contact your Expert Staffing Account Manager with your phone number and extension.
· Follow the dress code of the client to which you are assigned.
· Maintain a standard of conduct that promotes a positive and productive workplace.
· Maintain a professional demeanor.
· Keep the client name and phone number confidential.
· Let your Expert Staffing Account Manager know if you are asked to perform responsibilities outside the scope of your assignment.
· Coordinate directly with your manager to set and confirm your schedule.
· Direct any payroll, pay rate or HR questions to your Expert Staffing Manager, not to the client.
· Obtain pre-approval from the client before working overtime.
· Receive authorization from the client for any assignment-related expenses that require reimbursement.
· Contact your Expert Staffing Account Manager at any time should you have questions or concerns about your assignment.
Keep the lines of communication open
Get in touch with your Expert Staffing Account Manager as soon as possible if any of the following situations come up:
· You are unable to report to work or expect to be late.
· You are having problems on the job or with the assignment.
· Your assignment responsibilities change significantly.
· You need time off for a job interview.
· A client expresses the desire to offer you a full-time position.
· You are injured on an assignment. If you are unable to call, please ask your supervisor to call for you.
· You have completed your job assignment and are available for further assignment. In some states, failure to contact your Expert Staffing Account Manager may prevent you from collecting unemployment benefits.
· Your Expert Staffing Account Manager is also here to make your experience exceptional. We want to hear about your projects, your progress and your potential next steps. Please contact your Expert Staffing Account Manager at any time if you have questions or concerns about your assignment.
All interviews are by appointment only.
Industries / sectors we work with:
· Customer Service
· Energy / Utilities
· Human Resources
· Marketing / Advertising
· Oil and Gas
· Real Estate
· Transportation / Logistics
To send us your resume please click the button below. This is the first step of your application process.